Rectal prolapse is a medical illness wherein the wall of the rectum or a part of it projects out of the anus. When left untreated, it can result in perpetual fecal incontinence. The rectum belongs to the lower gastrointestinal tract. It is found at the end of the large intestine and comes before the anal passage. It is straightaway linked to the sigmoid colon, the last segment of the large intestine. It can grow about 10 to 15 centimeters with a diameter similar to the sigmoid colon. However, the part closest to the anus is larger and is a part of the rectal ampulla. The rectum has diverse kinds of support including the pelvic floor, fascia and ligaments.
- Feeling of something protuberant from the anus.
- More regular mucus or bloody discharge.
- Aching bowel movement.
- Sense of not entirely filling out the colon.
- Presence of lump in the anus.
- Bowel incontinence (trouble in controlling bowel movements).
- Impairment to the pelvic nerves.
- Constipation or diarrhea.
This ailment can be treated by visiting Daya Ayush Therapy Center. We use herbal medicine for rectal prolapse. Primarily, there is no surgery required to treat the disease and there are no side-effects of the medicine. Also, it entails the lowest risk rate and effective primitive health care option. You can visit the center to know more about this medication approach.