Though not a debilitating illness, rectal prolapse can throw life out of gear for an individual by virtue of the circumstance that it involves the dropping down of a portion of the rectum from its usual position. Herbal treatment can be operative in pacifying the discharge and uneasiness resulting from rectal prolapse deprived of the fear of side effects. Natural remedies for rectal prolapse go to the origin of the problem and cure the underlying reasons for this condition.
An individual suffering from this illness manifests a couple of signs, ranging from discomfort and pain in the rectal area; mucoid release from the anus and bleeding from the rectum to faecal dissoluteness and trouble in passing stools.
Natural Treatment for Prolapsed Rectum
Rectal prolapse treatment without operation can be completed with some herbal remedies. Here are some:
- Lodhrasava: Helpful in piles anaemia, and heavy bleeding.
- Ashokarisata: Beneficial in painful menstruation, heavy periods, fever, bleeding disease, such as nasal bleeding, bleeding haemorrhoids, inflammation, etc.
- Kutajarishta: Convenient for fever, sprue, diarrhoea, etc.
- Bola Parpati: Useful in bleeding conditions, bleeding haemorrhoids.
- Aravindasava: Appropriate in children for cultivating digestion and muscle strength.
- Chandanasava: Valuable in enlightening blood circulation.
- Manibahdra Guda: Opportune in piles, intestinal worms, cough, etc.
- Changeri Ghrita: Useful in bloating, malabsorption syndrome, diarrhoea, dysuria, and piles.
- Mushika Taila: This oil is usually applied to the prolapsed part; it is positioned in its normal position and bandaging is completed. Treatment may be required for 2-4 weeks of time.
- Triphala Choorna: Beneficial in wound healing, has a severe effect.