Rectal prolapse is an ailment in which part of the rectum comes outside the anus and may cause leakage of stool or mucus. It is a malady in which rectum protrudes out during defecation partly or completely, at times it goes back automatically or at times patient has to do it manually. This ailment can transpire in males, female’s and kids. While this might be hurting, it can also be reasonably embarrassing and frequently has an earth-shattering negative impact on patients’ lifestyle and confidence.
Ayurveda vs. surgery treatment of prolapse rectum
Problems of undergoing surgery for rectal prolapse
Possible problems that a patient can encounter when he opts for the surgical rectal prolapse treatment consist of:
- Allergic effect to the anesthesia used during the operation.
- Diverse types of infections.
- Impairment caused to nearby blood vessels or nerves.
- Injury to other pelvic organs like rectum or bladder.
- Necrosis or frequently recognized as death of the rectal wall.
- Re-occurrence of the rectal prolapse.
Benefits of Ayurvedic treatment
- Chiefly, there is no surgery required to treat the ailment.
- No side-effects of the medication.
- The lowermost risk rate and effective primitive health care choice.
- Recognizes and confiscates the elementary reasons of the sicknesses instead of superficial
treatment or suppressing the symptoms.
- Motivate and edify patients for adopting healthy standard of living.
- Analyses based on precise health factors and effects.
Concentrating on the health conditions to embolden the well-being of the society and to prevent the illnesses for the individual, communities and the globe as a whole.