Rectal prolapse is a simple process of pelvic organ prolapse (POP) that encompasses herniation of the anterior, posterior, and apical units through the introitus. Pelvic organ prolapse can encompass all three compartments, such as in Rectal prolapse, or discrete sections.
Prolapse indications can disturb daily action, body image, and sensual well-being. Finding and taking non-surgical treatment for Rectal prolapse treatment without surgery is one of the best ways to treat our problem. Non-surgical treatment like ayurvedic or herbal medicine is one of the best options to treat your problem without surgery.
Symptoms of pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic organ prolapse symbols include:
- a sagacity of weight everywhere your lower belly and genitals
- a slow uneasiness inside your anus
- sense like there is somewhat impending down into your vagina – it may be intellect like sitting on a small ball
- sense or sighted a bulge or protuberance in or coming out of your vagina
From time-to-time rectal prolapse has no signs and is initiate through an inner inspection agreed for extra reasons, such as cervical broadcast.
Treatment For Pelvic Organ Prolapse
If you do not have any symbols, or the prolapsus is minor and not perturbing you, you may not need a medical act. But making some presence vicissitudes will probably still help.
- Losing bulk if you’re overheavy
- Avoiding heavy enlivening
- Avoidance or treating constipation
If the prolapse is more unembellished or your signs are upsetting your daily life, there are several further treatment choices to deliberate.
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Hormone treatment
- Vaginal pessaries
- Ayurvedic treatment