If you or your kid has a rectal prolapse, you might be able to push the prolapse back into its original place as soon as it ensues. Your doctor will let you know if this is acceptable to do and how to push prolapse back in by ayurvedic medicine.
For a kid
- Put on latex gloves and apply some lubricating jelly on your finger.
- Mildly slide back any tissue that has protruded out of the anus.
- Apply an ice pack to help reduce swelling. Make sure to keep a moist cloth between your kid’s skin and the ice pack so that the cold doesn’t impair the skin.
- Put on latex gloves and apply lubricating jelly on your finger. You can also get a soft, warm and wet cloth.
- Stand with your chest pushed as close to your thighs as you can.
- Gradually push back any tissue that has is protruding out of the anus.
- Apply an ice pack to help lessen the swelling. Make sure to keep a moist cloth between your skin and the ice pack so that the cold doesn’t ruin the skin.
- If the rectal tissue cannot be implanted easily into the anus, see your surgeon.
If you wish to find an effective treatment for rectal prolapse, you can visit Daya Ayush Therapy Centre for the best Ayurvedic rectal prolapse treatment. It is 100% safe and effective. Also, it does not entail any side-effects like the surgical route of treating rectal prolapse.