3 Major Tips For Treating Your Pelvic Organ Prolapse
One of the most painful and obstinate conditions that bothers females is pelvic organ prolapse. Usually, the pelvic organs—the bladder, uterus, vagina, and rectum are buttressed and held in place by a group of muscles and tissues named the pelvic floor. When these muscles deteriorate over time, the pelvic organs can drop away and hump out of the vagina. Along with the sensation of feeling a painful protuberance in the vagina, you can experience symptoms like pain or pressure in the pelvis, the lower back or both urinary difficulties like urine leakage or the feeling that you need to continually urinate.
3 tips for treatment your pelvic organ prolapse are:
- Constipation can cause pelvic organ prolapse. It is also a symptom that occurs owing to it. Aspire to avoid constipation and the necessity to strain when you poop. Simple diet modifications can help you stay regular:
- Drink lots of water during the day.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies.
- Eat high-fiber foodstuffs like beans and whole-grain cereal.
- If you are constipated, dodge foods that are low in fiber like cheese, meat, ice cream and fast food.
- If you have pelvic organ prolapse, dodge things that could make it worse. That means don’t lift, strain or tug. Preferably, try not to be on your feet for lengthy periods of time.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking deteriorates the tissues around your pelvic muscles. It also makes you cough, which can make your symptoms shoddier. And if you are overweight, seek to lose some kilos. Additional weight exerts pressure on your pelvis.