Rectal Prolapse Treatment Without Surgery
Ayurveda (Sanskrit Āyurveda आयुर्वेद, "life-knowledge") or Ayurvedic treatment in India is an ancient Hindu medicine system derived from upaveda or commonly known as auxiliary knowledge in Vedic tradition. Medical practices adopted from this ayurvedic treatment offer an alternative medicine to patients who generally don’t want to go for surgeries or other forms of treatments. This treatment has been more popular as the side-effects of medicines are negligible and often patients are cured without undergoing pain and trauma of operations. Non surgical rectal prolapse treatment is best treatment of prolapse rectum.
Ayurvedic treatment follows eight methods to cure different diseases. They are: Nadi (pulse), Mootra (urine), Mala (stool), Jihva (tongue), Shabda (speech), Sparsha (touch), Druk (vision), and Aakruti (appearance). Normally, practitioners following this medical stream offer cures by making use of the five senses.
What is Prolapse Rectum?
Types of Rectal Prolapse
Causes of Prolapsed Rectum
Symptoms of Rectal ProlapseIf you have a prolapsed rectum, you are likely to observe a protuberance or swelling coming out of your anus. Initially, you might only observe this when you have a bowel movement. However, if your prolapse gets worse, this may also occur when you cough, sneeze or stand up. You might also:
You may be able to thrust any lump or swelling back in by using your fingers. But this may become more challenging and the swelling may stick out again as soon as you shove it back in. Ultimately, you may not be able to push it back in whatsoever.
Diagnosis of Rectal ProlapseThe disease can be diagnosed by a doctor on simple examination. In conditions when the patient’s rectum turns back inside the body itself after going through a bowel motion, he might have to demonstrate the same process during the examination so that the physician can decide the diagnosis.
Rarely, a rectal prolapse could be internal or hidden, that makes the medical analysis more complicated. In this case, a video defecogram, a kind of an x-ray examination, might be considered. During this test, the x-ray machine takes pictures of a patient when he is having a bowel movement, which in turn would help the doctor to decide the exact course of action for the respective patient. Another method to diagnose the disease is anorectal manometry that helps to evaluate the functioning of the rectum muscles as they play major role in the bowel movement.
Differential Diagnosis of Prolapsed Internal Haemorrhoids from Rectal Prolapse
Since Prolapsed internal Haemorrhoids are separated by Sulci radiating peripherally from the centre of the anal outlet .
Partial Rectal Prolapse – Involving only the mucosal layer of the Rectal –Wall
Complete Rectal Prolapse – Involving all layers of the Rectal –Wall (No inflammation)
Complete Rectal Prolapsed is characterized by concentrically arranged mucosal folds which are strikingly different from the radiating sulci which separate prolapsed internal Haemorrhoids.
Problems Because of Undergoing Surgery for Rectal ProlapsePossible issues that a patient can face when he opts for the surgical rectal prolapse treatment comprise of :- 1. Allergic effect to the anesthetics used during the surgery.
2. Different kinds of infections.
4. Damage caused to surrounded blood vessels or nerves.
5. Injury to other pelvic organs, like rectum or bladder.
6. Necrosis or commonly known as death of the rectal wall.
7. Reappearance of the rectal prolapse.
Treatment and Prevention of Prolapse Rectum
Non Surgical Treatment Cure for Prolapse Rectum
Different parts plants such as roots, leaves, fruits, bark, or seeds are used for the treatment of different diseases. Since early centuries, lot of plant-derivative medicines are used on the basis of their toxicology, microscopic structure, chemical compositions, healing values, etc. Our specialty is to non surgical treatment of rectal prolapse by herbal medicine formula orally and Bastikaram in which a liquid medicine is given to administer per rectum with the help of Bulb Syringe Applicator. The Centre provides unique rectal prolapse treatment without surgery which works on the Principle of Ayurveda without any side effects.
Medicine has the property of GRAHI (a term of Ayurveda which means to retain the organ at its own place giving strength to support muscles & Ligaments of Rectum) & controlling SAMAN & APAN VAYU, the forces control digestion & act of defecation (Stretching & Contraction).
Benefits of Rectal Prolapse Treatment Without Surgery:-
1. Primarily, there is no surgery required to treat the disease.
2. No side-effects of the medicine.
3. The lowest risk rate and effective primitive health care option.
4. Identifies and removes the basic causes of the diseases rather than superficial treatment or suppressing the symptoms.
5. Motivate and educate patients for adopting healthy lifestyles.
6. Diagnoses based on specific health factors and effects.
7. Focusing on the health conditions to encourage the well-being of the society and to avert the diseases for the individual, communities and the world at large.
Who Gets Rectal Prolapse?
Rectal prolapse is more common in adults and females after childbirth. It is quite uncommon to see a small kid with a prolapse unless it is triggered by a congenital malformation of the pelvic floor—the smooth tissues and muscles that support the rectum. As you mature in age, these muscles lose tone and this can lead to a small prolapse. Likewise, after females give birth to kids, the muscles can relax and stretch, also setting the stage for a prolapse. Constipation and the resulting straining to move your bowels is also a common reason of rectal prolapse.
ComplicationsThese are the two chiefcategories of complications:
1. A rectal prolapse that can’t be pressed back into the rectum. This can cause the blood supply to the prolapse to be amputated. This complication is named strangulation. It is excruciating and needs emergency treatment.
2. A rectal prolapse that ensues again. This can occur up to 40% of the time. Following your doctor’sguidance on lifestyle changes can help avert recurrence. This contains eating a high-fiber diet and drinking adequate water.
Managing Rectal Prolapse
If you are recovering from rectal prolapse, make certainto follow these tips for managing rectal prolapse before or after retrieval:
1. Avoid any activities that upsurge pressure in your rectal region, like straining to have a bowel movement or weightylifting for at least 6 months.
2. Have any persistent cough treated by your doctor. Your healthcare provider might also urge you to quit smoking.
3. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggieseach day. A high-fiber diet will help avert constipation and straining.
4. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day.
5. If you are constipated, ask your doctor if you should take a stool softener or a bulk laxative.
6. Stay active and do regular workout. If you are overweight, try to regain a healthy weight.
Non Surgical Treatment of Rectal Prolapse we Offer
At Daya Ayush Therapy Centre, we offer very effective, safe and a fail-safe Ayurvedic prolapse treatment medication. The ingredients that are used in this herbal medicine are gown in our own lands of Himalayas. We don’t have any other branches and that is why, our non-surgical medicines of prolapse rectum are unique in their own way. They are safe to use and do not carry any risks.At our centre, patients can get relief from our unique herbal prolapse rectum treatment that is based on the principles of Ayurveda. This non-surgical treatment of prolapsed rectum can be a boon for many people.
Role of Our Medicine for Post Surgical Care
Our herbal treatment is suitable even after surgery too because herbs work in the natural way and maintain the normal physiology of pelvic organ . It will not only maintain the good health of pelvic region but prevent the reoccurrence also.
Our Ayurvedic Medicine strengthen and tone up the pelvic floor muscles , tissues , levator muscles ( both sides ) and the rectal - wall , reducing its congestion , bulk , bulging and relaxation
Restore the Problem of Extensive Dissection of the Pelvic Region Like - Defecatory function problems - Sexual problems - Urological problems - Incontinence
Our Ayurvedic Medicine is quite safe and improves the immune system also
All Rights Reserved 2013-2017 @ ProlapseRectum.com - Website Designed & Developed By ingeniousesolutions.com