Rectal prolapse befalls when the rectum (the last segment of the large intestine) tumbles from its standard position within the pelvic region. The term rectal prolapse comprises of three kinds of prolapse:
- The full rectum extends out of the anus
- Only a slice of the rectal lining is strapped through the anus
- The rectum begins to descend but does not extend out the anus (internal prolapse)
Rectal prolapse is common in older adults with a longstanding history of constipation or a weakness in the pelvic floor muscles. It is quite common in womenfolk than in menfolk and even more common in ladies over the age of 50 (postmenopausal females) but befalls in younger folks too. Rectal prolapse can also befall in infants which could be an indication of cystic fibrosis and in older children too. If you wish to get rid of this problem, it is advisable that you opt for Ayurvedic treatment for prolapse rectum. It is highly advanced & cost effective rectal prolapsed treatment.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Treatment
- Chiefly, there is no surgery required to cure the disease.
- No side-effects of the medication.
- It has the lowest risk rate and effective primitive healthcare option.
- Detects and confiscates the elementary causes of the diseases rather than superficial treatment or overturning the symptoms.
- Encourage and edify patients for adopting healthy lifestyles.
- Analysis based on precise health factors and effects.
- Concentrating on the health conditions to motivate the welfare of the society and to prevent the diseases for the individual, communities and the world on the whole.