Rectal prolapse is when some portion of the rectum obtrudes from the anus. The rectum is the last portion of the large intestine and is where feces are stored before being expelled out. Prolapse transpires when the rectum becomes separated inside the body and comes out via the anus, successfully turning itself inside out. Some facts on rectal prolapse are:
- A rectal prolapse tends to become obvious slowly over time.
- Often it is related with weak muscles in the pelvis.
- There can be impediments if it is not treated quickly and appropriately.
- Treatment will depend on age, general health and the reason of the prolapse.
The different feelings that a person can feel when he or she experiences rectal prolapse are:
- Feeling like a tampon is tumbling out
- Tampons being strapped out pretty soon after going in
- Pressure down there at end of day, released by lying down
- A soft protuberance you can feel inside, in later years the protuberance really coming out of vagina
- Incomplete discharging of bowel, you go to toilet, then stand up then feel like to you need to go again
- Very slight sensation during intercourse
- Painful intercourse
- Needing to pee enormously more some days than others
- Discomposure in the pelvic region while running
If you encounter these feelings, visit Daya Ayush Therapy center for getting a safe and effective Ayurvedic treatment.